AquaTec Pool Filter Cartridges
Frequently bought together
AquaTec Pool Filter Cartridge – Improve The Hygiene Of Your Swimming Pool
Ensure your swimming/paddling pool water is clean & hygienic with these high-quality filter cartridges. These pool cartridges are an excellent option to use with a pool pump to prevent debris & dirt from building up in your swimming pool. The pool filter cartridges improve the effectiveness of disinfectants & chlorination but does not replace the use of regular chlorine maintenance. Each of the pool cartridges are easy to clean under a cold water tap & can be simply replaced when required. Available options: Pack of 2x 300 Gal. cartridges or pack of 1x 530 Gal. cartridge.
- AquaTec Pool Filter Cartridge – Prevent dirt & grime build up in all swimming pools
- An essential pool accessory to support optimum pool functioning
- Strong antimicrobial effect to help reduce the growth of bacteria
- Simple to clean under a cold water tap & can be easily replaced
- Options Available: 2x 300 Gal. Cartridges or 1x 530 Gal. Cartridge
We recommend changing the spa filter every 7 days if used daily. Or change every 2 weeks for weekend usage only (Friday – Sunday).
Aquatec Pool Filter Cartridge Specifications
300 Gal. Pool Filter Cartridge:
- Dimensions: 90mm H x 80mm D
- Weight: 46g
- Material: PP & TPU
- Available as a pair
530 Gal. Pool Filter Cartridge:
- Dimensions: 136mm H x 106mm D
- Weight: 83g
- Material: PE
- Available individually
- The filter can be cleaned under a cold-water tap, but it is not recommended to clean with a hose or jet wash due to water degradation and possible damage to the paper folds inside the filter. Please ensure you rinse the filter after every use, this will increase the longevity of the filter. If the ¬filter cartridge remains soiled and discoloured after rinsing you should replace the filter cartridge immediately.
- A new filter should also be replaced before using your spa if you see any visible holes in the paper filter or the paper is noticeably worn.
- Recommended to change the spa filter every 7 days if used daily. Or changed every 2 weeks for weekend usage only (Friday – Sunday).
- Anti-bacterial effect of the filter does not replace the use of regular chlorine maintenance.