FORZA Match Netball [Size 4]
Frequently bought together
Match Netballs Available In Junior And Senior Sizes
The high-quality butyl bladder of this match day netball prevents the release of air to reduce the amount of times you will need to pump your ball.
Conforming with official netball regulations this netball is designed to be used during competitive matches as well as training sessions.
Made with a blend of synthetic and natural rubber finished with a laminated coating, this incredibly durable netball can used in all conditions. </p
Play Like A Professional With The FORZA Match Netball
Designed to be used by amateur and professional players alike the FORZA Match Netball is an exceptional quality ball that can be used for practice sessions in any weather condition. This professional match ball has been crafted from premium materials that ensures that each player receives optimum grip and control. The ball’s outer panels are manufactured from a blend of 60% synthetic and 40% rubber which is reinforced with silica. For increased durability and longevity, the ball features laminated with layers of cotton canvas and polyester viscose. The superior construction of the FORZA netball not only guarantees that it will retain its regulation shape and size even after extended use, but also helps the ball's overall grip even throughout heavy rainfall.
- The FORZA Match Netball is available in size 4 and size 5.
- Junior (Size 4) is suitable for players aged between 5 and 10.
- Outer panels are manufactured from dual blend rubber which is a mix of 60% synthetic to 40% natural rubber.
- All fastenings are hand stitched for increased strength.
- High-quality airlock butyl bladder provides an impressive level of air retention.
- Netballs conform with the official Netball Federation size and weight.
- Available individually, in packs of 3 or packs of 12.
The FORZA Match Netball’s bladder is produced from a high-quality butyl which utilises airlock technology to maintain an optimum level of air pressure. This technology provides 3 times more air retention than a standard netball, which means your time on the court will always be maximised as you will not need to constantly pump up this netball.
This premium netball is available size 4 (suitable for players aged between 5 amd 10) ensuring your netball team will always be playing with correctly sized equipment.
Net World Sports stocks a premium range of Netball equipment that can be used throughout official matches including Freestanding Netball Posts (School Standard), Socketed Netball Posts and Netball Post Padding.
- Size 4 netballs are suitable for players between the age of 5 and 10
- Outer panels: Dual grain blend rubber with a blend of 60% synthetic rubber and 40% natural rubber
- Butyl bladder
- Rubber blend panels feature 3D grain for impressive all weather grip
- Airlock bladder reduces air release by up to 3 times in comparison to a standard netball
- Pack sizes available: 1, 3 or 12