22mm Golf Impact Ball Stop Netting [Standard Size]
Frequently bought together
Custom Length Golf Practice Netting Available In Black Or Green
Made to be used both in and outdoors, this golf practice netting is manufactured from rot and UV-resistant twine. This premium manufacturing ensures your netting will not corrode after heavy rainfall or prolonged exposure to UV rays.
2.3mm Knotless Mesh
Tailor-made for golf courses, driving ranges and garden golf cages, this golf netting is fabricated from 2.3mm knotless twine with 22mm mesh. These small squares guarantee no golf ball can escape your golf netting, therefore providing complete spectator safety.
To negate the risk of this golf practice netting fraying after intensive use, its heat sealed are machine stitched with 4mm HDPP twine. This heavy-duty construction creates a golf course perimeter net which will not become unravelled.
Rot-Resistant Golf Impact Netting Manufactured From Knotless UV Treated Twine
Manufactured with 22mm mesh squares, this netting is specifically designed to stop all golf balls in their tracks, in turn protecting both spectators and the surrounding area from any potential golf ball related damage. Suitable for indoor and outdoor usage, this black or green golf impact netting is rot resistant and UV treated. These hard-wearing features work together to guarantee continuous exposure to intense sunlight will not cause your golf netting to corrode.
- This golf impact netting is fabricated from 2.3mm knotless HDPP twine with 22mm mesh
- Ultra-durable heat-sealed edges - top & bottom only
- Machine stitched 4mm HDPP border rope lessens the risk of this net fraying
- Golf netting is rot proof and UV treated
- Available in heights of 10ft, 12ft or 20ft (3m, 3.7m or 6.1m)
- Netting colour: Black or green
- To select the length of your netting please manually enter your desired length into the “length box”
Incredibly durable, this golf netting is fabricated from 2.3mm thick HDPP twine which features 4mm machine-stitched border edges. This heavy-duty construction ensures your custom length golf netting is easy to install without compromising on strength. Further increasing this golf practice netting’s durability are heat-sealed edges. This innovative manufacturing technique ensures your driving range netting will not fray over time.
Made to meet your exact requirements, this golf netting is available in three heights with a completely customisable length. The versatile nature of this golf impact netting ensures it can be used as driving range surround netting or as a replacement net for your garden golf practice cage.
Please Note: You will need to manually enter the exact length of golf impact netting you require.
Golf Impact Backstop Netting Specifications
- Heights available: 10ft, 12ft or 20ft | 3m, 3.7m or 6.1m
- 2.3mm braided knotless HDPP twine with 22mm mesh
- Machine stitched 4mm HDPP border rope
- Golf impact netting is UV treated and rot proof for all-weather performance
- Heat-sealed edges prevent potential fraying - top & bottom only
- Breaking point: 56kg | 124lbs