AquaTec Kids Shorty Wetsuits [2mm | 4/3mm]
Frequently bought together
AQUATEC SHORTY KIDS WETSUITS – SHORT CAPPED SLEEVES & SHORTS
Designed with an easy-to-use back zipper & detachable cord, all children can easily put the wetsuit on & take it off with minimal to no assistance. High quality zip at the back ensures maximum comfort when lying on your front on the paddleboard.
KIDS SHORTY RANGE
Kids shorty wetsuits designed for open waters are available in 2x neoprene thicknesses: 2mm & 4/3mm. The high-quality children's wetsuits are available in all sizes to suit kids from ages 5-6 years to age 15-16 years. Perfect for all children.
Shorty design offers some warmth in the sea but not too warm on the beach so can be worn all day. Short length arms & legs are excellent for kids who want more flexibility & movement whilst taking part in all kinds of water sports & activities.
Kids wetsuits feature short capped sleeves & shorts & are suitbale for the summer months. The shorty wetsuit design ensures freer, non-restrictive movement which is an essential when performing water sports & swimming. Crafted using high-qulaity neoprene material which provides high levels of comfort as it is designed to contract & expand to the body whilst in the water. Each of the wetsuits features a seamless back zipper allowing users to easily get the suit on & off - A detachable cord also ensure maxium safety. Available in 2x thickness options: 2mm & 4/3mm.
What Thickness Wetsuit Do I Need?
- 2mm Wetsuit = above 20°C water temperatures (summer months)
- 4/3mm Wetsuit = above 16°C water temperatures (spring/summer months)
- Perfect children’s swimming wetsuit for use in the summer months & warmer waters
- Short sleeves & bottoms ensure freer movement & seamless under arms limits rubbing
- Felxible neoprene with a nylon lining designed for lasting wear & exceptional user comfort
- Back ziper with detachable cord eases getting in/out of the wetsuit whilst ensuring maximum safety
For more information on finding the correct wetsuit fit, please refer to our detailed size guides HERE.
AquaTec Kids Shorty Wetsuits Specifications
- 2mm Neoprene Thickness (AquaTec Beginner Wetsuit Range)
- 4/3mm Neoprene Thickness (AquaTec Intermediate Wetsuit Range)
Wetsuit Size Guides:
- 90% Neoprene & 10% Nylon – High stretch design for user comfort & a good range of movement
- 2mm Neoprene Thickness: 2mm thickness on the full wetsuit
- 4/3mm Neoprene Thickness: 4mm thickness on the core where warmth is most important & 3mm thickness used around the arms & legs
- Flatlock stitched seams ensures the wetsuit only lets in minimal amounts of water
- YKK back zipper means the wetsuit is simple to put on & take off – Detachable zipper cord for safety
- AquaTec Intermediate Wetsuits Range (4/3mm) feature a smooth skin material design on the neck, wrists & ankles for additional comfort
- AquaTec Beginner Wetsuits Range are suitable for around 1 hour of activities per session
- AquaTec Intermediate Wetsuits Range are suitable for around 2 hour of activities per session
- Wetsuits are designed to be a very tight fit but once submerged in the water, the fabric properties will stretch to your body. It can take a couple of uses in the water before you feel comfortable in it
- Please Note: Wetsuits are a tight fit - Previous customers have recommended sizing up.
- AquaTec Wetsuits are only returnable or exchangeable providing the wetsuit tag has not been removed & it is in a new condition with original packaging. We understand your wetsuit may not fit as desired & we can exchange your order for a different size if the above conditions are met. For advice please contact our Customer Service team who will help arrange this for you. Please also refer to our full returns policy.
- Hand Wash Only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not leave your wetsuit exposed to sun for long periods of time
- To dry, we recommend turning inside out and hanging out of direct sunlight, in a shaded spot. We also recommend to hang the wetsuit by the waist rather than the shoulders.