Archery Net Pegs - 10 Pack
Frequently bought together
Set of 10 archery net pegs, suitable for safely securing archery netting to the ground. The strong steel pegs give stability to any type of archery netting, especially on harder ground.
- Size: 9 inches (22cm) long
- Thickness: 5mm thick steel
- Material: Manufactured from ultra heavy duty galvanised steel
- Pack Size: 10 pack of net pegs
The heavy duty construction of these archery net pegs provides a longer life and ensures that strength is maintained through every day outdoor use in all weather conditions. Archery net pegs can also be used to secure tarpaulins, sports netting, tents and groundsheets firmly to the ground.
For more archery equipment check out the full archery equipment range at Net World Sports for archery backstop nets, netting poles and net hanging accessories.
- Net Peg Length: 9" (22cm) long
- Net Peg Thickness: 5mm
- Manufactured from ultra heavy duty galvanised steel
- Available in packs of 10