StadiumMax Superdry Multi-Surface Squeegee [60L Water Capacity]
Frequently bought together
Bowdry is a revolutionary surface water removal appliance that quickly and easily removes water from sports pitches such as cricket outfields.
Easy-to-use but incredibly effective, the Bowdry collects up to 60 litres of water per minute meaning that any weather disruption is kept to the absolute minimum.
- Capacity to collect up to 60 litres of water per minute
- Extremely durable foam roller absorbs water without damaging the playing area
- In-built storage tank collects excess water – easy to empty using side panel valve
- Compact style so simple to store when not in use
- Replacement foam and adhesive are also available from Net World Sports
Bowdry is ideal for cricket but also suitable for other sports such as:
- Golf: drying greens and fairways
- Football: drying training pitches, goalmouths, spectator areas
- Hockey: artificial grass
- Tennis: clay, grass, and hard surfaces