FORB Home Golf Putting Mat
Frequently bought together
DURABLE PUTTING PRACTICE MAT
POLYESTER PUTTING SURFACE
Manufactured from high-quality non-crease polyester, the putting surface provides consistency with every use for years to come.
50mm Foam Base
The home putting mat is designed with a 50mm (1.96in) EVA foam base, which guarantees the ultra-durable putting mat to be used indoors or outdoors without corrosion.
2 Inch Incline
The steep 2in (5cm) gradient adds a unique feature to the indoor putting mat, which creates a challenge to ensure you are ready for a multitude of golf courses.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PREMIUM FORB PUTTING MAT
Manufactured from premium materials, the multi-surface putting mat is designed to give the highest level of performance. The high-quality surface can be used indoors or outdoors and features a green non-crease polyester finish, which adds a smooth game like feel. Available in lengths of 10ft (3m) and 12ft (3.7m), the long-lasting golf putting mat has an added gradient to increase variation and difficulty when practicing your putting technique. Moreover, the durable putting practice mat has multiple holes with a 4.5in (11.5cm) diameter to replicate an official golf course for an elite experience. Being lightweight and compactable, the FORB putting mat has a rollaway feature for a convenient set-up and storage system.
- The Forb Golf Putting Mat is available in lengths of 10ft (3m) or 12ft (3.7m)
- Putting surface is manufactured from green non-crease polyester
- Each hole has a 4.5in (11.5cm) diameter and sits on top of a 2in (5cm) incline
- 50mm EVA foam base for durability and stability
- Indoor putting mat can be rolled away for storage
Net World Sports offers a wide range of golf equipment. For more, please browse the Golf category above.
FORB HOME GOLF PUTTING MAT SPECIFICATIONS
- Golf putting mat (L x W): 10ft or 12ft x 2.6ft | 3m or 3.7m x 0.8m
- Hole diameter: 4.5in (11.5cm)
- Hole depth: 1in (2.5cm)
- Incline: 2in (5cm)
- Surface: Non-crease polyester
- Base: 50mm (1.96in) EVA foam
- Three additional holes placed in varied positions
- Mat can be rolled away for easy storage
- Putting mat needs to be stored indoors