FORZA AFL Aussie Rules Football Speed Chute
Frequently bought together
Aussie Rules Football Chute For Speed And Stamina Training
One Size Fits All
Designed to be used by a range of players the cord waist belt of this speed training parachute can be adjusted in size to fit all body types.
Increase Your Stamina
Providing 22kg of resistance to the wearer this piece of Aussie Rules Football training equipment will help to improve your sprint speed and overall stamina.
Measuring a large 137cm in diameter the canopy of this speed parachute will effortlessly deploy once you begin to pick up speed on the training field.
Speed Training Parachute For AFL Teams Of All Levels
Adjustable FORZA Aussie Rules Football Speed Parachute
Improve your speed and stamina with this ultra-durable FORZA Aussie Rules Football Speed Parachute which has a 137cm (54 inch) canopy manufactured from polyester. This large canopy provides the wearer with up to 22 kg (50lbs) of resistance in turn increasing the power within their legs, helping them get to the football first when match day arrives.
- Parachute canopy is manufactured from polyester and has a diameter of 137cm (54 inches).
- One size fits all thanks to the parachute’s adjustable cord waist belt.
- Adds up to 22kg (50lbs) of resistance.
- Carry bag provided for ease of storage and transportation.
Suitable for all AFL players the webbed belt of this speed chute can be adjusted in size to suit all body types, whilst the heavy-duty buckle ensures players can quickly attach and remove the parachute after training sessions.
Net World Sports stocks a huge range of training equipment that can help AFL players improve their agility on the field including speed ladders, hurdles and spring-loaded slalom poles.
- Canopy dimeter: 137cm (54 inch)
- Canopy: Polyester
- Waist belt: Webbed cord
- One size fits all FORZA Aussie Rules Football Speed Parachute
- Adds up to 22kg (50lbs) of additional speed resistance
- Quick release belt buckle
- Carry bag included
- PLEASE NOTE: This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, this does not affect your statutory rights