FORZA Mini Target Hockey Goal
Frequently bought together
Aluminium Mini Target Hockey Goal For Accuracy Training
Easily Stored Mini Hockey Goal
These target hockey goals are foldable, with a detachable backbar and steel side frame which allows them to be easily stored and transported.
Weatherproof Hockey Goals
UV treated twine goal netting and powder coated aluminium goal frame which allows the hockey goals to be used outdoors all year round.
Sturdy Essential Locking System
The essential locking system provides a great level of stability and protects the mini hockey goal against the impact of well struck shots.
The field hockey goal is perfect to include as part of various training drills to improve accuracy of passing and shots. The hockey net targets come in 2 sizes for you to choose from: 3ft (0.9m) x 2ft (0.6m) or 12ft (3.66m) x 2ft (0.6m). A small hockey net is supplied alongside the goal, which is available in black or blue. The field hockey training net is made from heavy duty 3mm knotted HDPE, which is durable and long-lasting in all weather conditions, so you can use it for seasons to come.
- FORZA Mini Target Hockey Goal – Folding hockey goal available in 0.9m x 0.6m and 3.66m x 0.6m sizes
- Manufactured from scratch resistant 50mm x 75mm reinforced aluminium
- Removeable back bar and galvanised steel side frames for efficient space saving
- Small hockey nets made from 3mm knotted HDPE and come in black or blue
- Twist and lock net clips are also included for quick and easy attachment of the net
FORZA MINI TARGET HOCKEY GOAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Width: 3ft (0.9m) or 12ft (3.66m)
- Height: 2ft (0.6m)
- Depth: 1.5ft (0.5m)
- Frame: Uprights and crossbars manufactured from 50mm x 75mm (2in x 3in) reinforced aluminium powder coated white. Polyester powder coated finish on goals is tough, scratch resistant and UV treated for long life and high visibility
- Side Frame: Folding side frames and quick release back bar are manufactured from heavyweight tubular steel and are zinc plated for long life and polyester powder coated grey
- Back Bar: Zinc plated detachable back bars have quick release spring clips that are operated by hand without the need for any tools
- Net: Goal nets are constructed from a 3mm OD HDPE twine, with a 45mm knotted mesh size in blue or black
- High tensile stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers used throughout for added reliability
- Nylon twist & lock-style net clips safely and securely attach nets into rear goalpost’s channel system
- Both the goal nets and twist & lock-style net clips are UV treated to protect against sunlight
- 1-year guarantee as standard with all FORZA goals
- Side frame folds flat, with the removal of secure pins and back bar, for easy storage and transportation
- Weatherproof goal can also be used for other sports such as football, for shooting training