FORZA Ash Wood Hurling (GAA) Stick [5 Sizes]
Frequently bought together
HANDMADE WOODEN HURLING STICK – VARIETY OF SIZES AVAILABLE
PREMIUM ASH WOOD CONSTRUCTION
The hurling stick is handmade from premium ash wood to maintain optimum balance and feel. Each hurley is checked for flexibility, weight and balance.
TRADITIONAL WEXFORD SHAPE
Boasting a traditional Wexford shape, the hurley stick has a large bas that provides better overall balance and control. 18in, 24in, 26in, 30in, 32in sizes available.
SUITABLE FOR HURLING & CAMOGIE
Both the men’s and women’s game can be played with the FORZA Hurling Stick. Available in a variety of grip colours, including green, blue, black & pink.
Constructed from Ash wood, the hurleys are strong, flexible and excellent for absorbing shock impact from shots. The Irish hurley is available in 5 sizes (18in, 24in, 26in, 30in, 32in). Each size comes with a PU grip in your choice of colour: green, blue, black & pink. Each hand-crafted hurley stick boasts the traditional Wexford shape, which gives the hurling stick a large bas for better overall balance and control, whilst also maintaining a pure strike. Suitable for Hurling and Camogie, the FORZA Wooden Hurling Stick can be used in both the men’s and women’s game.
- FORZA Handmade Wooden Hurling Stick – 5 sizes available: 18in, 24in, 26in, 30in, 32in (46cm, 61cm, 66cm, 76cm, 81cm)
- PU grips available in 4 colours for all size sticks (green, blue, black & pink)
- Manufactured from Ash wood because of the strong and flexible nature of the material
- Traditional Wexford shape provides a large bas, which is taped for better control and balance
- Each hurley stick is hand-crafted, treated and checked for flexibility, weight & balance
FORZA Ash Wood Hurling (GAA) Stick [5 Sizes] Specifications
- Sizes Available: 18in, 24in, 26in, 30in, 32in (46cm, 61cm, 66cm, 76cm, 81cm)
- Handmade from premium Ash wood for strength and flexibility
- Ash timber has a good capacity for shock absorbency
- Polyurethane (PU) grip provides comfort, precision movements and good handling
- Available with 4 different colour choice of PU grips: green, blue, black, pink
- Traditional Wexford shape provides a large bas, which is taped, providing better balance & control