Freestanding Golf Cage & Net [Home Driving Range]
Frequently bought together
FORB Freestanding Golf Cage & Net – Perfect For Practice At Home
Perfect for the range or home use, this premium FORB Golf Cage is completely freestanding & is designed to stay strong & stable during every shot. Quick & simple to install too.
The high-quality 2.3mm knotless twine netting with 22mm square mesh ensures no golf ball will pass through, no matter the power of the strike. The outer net also features a golf cage impact panel for safety.
Strong & Robust
Exceptional longevity is a guarantee with this golf cage thanks to its elite construction. The frame has been engineered from 34mm steel & is powder coated for excellent durability & outdoor use.
An excellent option for all golfers, this high-quality golf cage allows players to practice like a professional in the comfort of their own back garden. An excellent alternative to having to visit your local golf club or driving range, the impressive construction has been made with ultra-durable materials, meaning it can be used outside for lengthy periods of time. We do recommend taking down and dismantling the golf cage and net during windy/blustery conditions. Completely freestanding, this golf cage is incredibly portable, allowing you to adjust your practice location to help protect your grass. These freestanding golf cages are made using ultra-durable materials including a steel frame which has been powder-coated for even greater strength. The premium netting is made up of two parts including an outer panel & an impact panel, each manufactured using 2.3mm knotless twine netting which features a 22mm mesh to easily cope with golf ball impact. For further strength, the rot prevented netting has been UV stabilised to protect it against sun damage. PLEASE NOTE - This freestanding golf cage and net can also be used for other sports, such as baseball.
- FORB Freestanding Golf Cage & Net – Perfect addition to your golf equipment
- Excellent option for outdoor use at home or in the garden to practice your swings
- Durable steel frame with powder coated exterior for weather/corrosion resistance
- Golf net is made using impact resistant mesh which is UV stabilised & weatherproof
- Freestanding golf cage is easy to set up & can be transported when required
- PLEASE NOTE: We recommend dismantling the golf cage and net during windy conditions
COMPLETE THE PACKAGE: For the ultimate garden golf set-up here at Net World Sports we also have a full range of golf equipment including professional golf hitting mats, golf balls & tees. For more information, please see the essentials above.
FORB Freestanding Golf Cage & Net Specifications
- Single Bay Golf Cage: 10ft L x 10ft W x 10ft H | 3m L x 3m W x 3m H
- Weight: 50kg | 110lbs (Approx.)
- Frame: 34mm steel tubing with powder coated exterior
- Outer Net: Ultra-durable 2.3mm knotless twine with 22mm mesh
- Impact Panel: 2.3mm knotless twine with 22m mesh
- All netting is UV stabilised, rot-proof & weatherproof
- Golf cage is freestanding & ideal for outdoor use
- Colour: Black steel frame with green netting
- Cable ties included to keep your golf netting secure
- PLEASE NOTE: We recommend dismantling the golf cage and net during high winds