Freestanding Netball Posts [School Standard]
Frequently bought together
Adjustable Freestanding Netball Post with 5mm HDPE Net
Adjustable Netball Post Height For All Players
Move the net between the 3 regulation heights for all age groups: 2.5m for under 10s, 2.75m for 9-11 year olds and 3m high for 12+ and seniors.
Strong & Stable Netball Hoop and Stand
Weighing 25kg each post retains stability whilst the powder coating of the 50mm diameter steel prevents rust to maintain the professional look.
Freestanding & Portable Netball Pole
With two built-in wheels to provide complete portability, these netball goals can be moved in and out of storage for use on any netball court.
Created for netball players of any age and ability, this high-quality freestanding post is suitable for any venue or facility. Designed with versatility in mind, this portable netball post features an adjustable pole that can accommodate any amateur or professional player. Manufactured from 50mm (2 inch) thick galvanised steel, this netball hoop and pole stands at a height of 3m (10ft) but can be easily and quickly lowered to either 2.75m (9ft) or 2.5m (8ft). This durable post develops your skills and is an essential piece of netball equipment for both amateurs and professionals.
- Netball ring has a diameter of 38cm (15 inches), with a regulation 5mm HDPE twine net.
- Meets all netball regulations, however the height can be adjusted to 2.75m (9ft) or 2.5m (8ft).
- Non-mark and non-slip wheels facilitate ease of movement.
- Freestanding netball posts manufactured from 50mm (2 inch) galvanised steel with a blue or pink powder coating.
- The base of each netball post is weighted to prevent the need for additional anchors.
- Available in blue or pink.
- Available individually or as pair.
- Available with or without pole padding.
Engineered to be ultra-durable, this adjustable netball post is made from 50mm (2 inch) thick galvanised steel that provides a robust and weather resistant frame. This steel frame is then finished with either a blue or pink powder coat that provides additional weather resistance. As a result, this netball ring and stand can be used as either an indoor netball post or as an outdoor netball post.
Designed with a weighted freestanding base, this netball goal post does not require any additional anchors and therefore is easy to set up for games or practice at any given location. The 25kg (55lbs) weighted base provides support that ensures the netball ring and pole does not topple. This netball hoop also features non-slip nylon wheels which helps aid transport and storage after use without damaging or marking the playing surface.
The portable and adjustable netball post is supplied with a quality 5mm HDPE net with braided twine that conforms with netball regulations but can also be used during high 5 ball and netta netball. To ensure safety for all players and coaches, this netball post system is also available with the option to include netball post padding with impact resistant foam that reduces the risk of injury during play.
- Standard height: 3m (10ft) high
- Adjustable heights: 2.75m (9ft) or 2.5m (8ft)
- Hoop: 38cm (15 inches) in diameter
- Posts: 50mm (2 inch) galvanised steel finished in a blue or pink powder coating
- Hoop: 16mm (0.6 inch) steel
- Goal net: 5mm thick braided HDPE twine
- Wheels: Reinforced non-slip nylon
- Hoop conforms with competitive netball regulations
- No ground anchors required thanks to the weighted base
- A single post weighs 25kg (55lbs)
- Available individually or as a pair
- Available with or without post protective padding