RapidFire Inflatable Tennis Rebound Wall
Frequently bought together
TENNIS TRAINER REBOUNDER WITH OPTIONAL STEEL FRAME UPGRADE
PERFECT REBOUND SURFACE
The high density MSL material creates the perfect rebound surface, returning the ball with minimal energy loss. Helps build confidence in playing shots.
The steel frame gives extra support to the rebound wall, which can be adjusted to provide different angles and various return types.
2 SIZES AVAILABLE
Available in 2m x 2m and 2m x 4m sizes, with or without the steel frame and pump (optional upgrades). Suitable for all ages, surfaces and locations.
The portable tennis wall is perfect for all players on any surface. Suitable for all ages and abilities, it is a great piece of training equipment to help build basic tennis skills and confidence. The tennis practice wall can be used indoors and outdoors in any location. The tennis hitting wall is available in 2 sizes: 2m x 2m (79in x 79in) and 2m x 4m (79in x 157in). Both options are available with the option to upgrade and include a steel frame for multiple, adjustable angles, with endless possibilities of return types to create more realistic match scenarios. An optional electric pump is also available as an upgrade. We recommend inflating the rebound tennis trainer to 15-18 PSI. Do NOT leave out in the sun (please see safety briefing on instructions).
- RapidFire Inflatable Tennis Rebound Wall – Available in 2m x 2m (79in x 79in) or 2m x 4m (79in x 157in)
- Optional upgrade to include a steel frame for multiple, adjustable angles
- Drop stitched MSL material creates the perfect rebound surface for tennis balls
- Rebound wall returns the ball with minimal energy loss
- Recommended to inflate to 15-18 PSI
RapidFire Inflatable Tennis Rebound Wall Specifications
- 2 Sizes Available: 2m x 2m (79in x 79in) and 2m x 4m (79in x 157in)
- Weight: 30kg (66lb)
- Made with drop stitched MSL material, reinforced PVC applied through machine lamination
- Steel frame with non-slip backbar allows for multiple, adjustable angles for the rebound wall
- We recommend inflating the rebound wall to 15-18 PSI
- Do NOT leave out in the sun (see safety briefing on instructions)