Replacement Parts for Trapezoid Batting Cages
Frequently bought together
All the replacement/spare parts you need for your batting cage can be found here. Suitable for the Trapezoid Baseball Cage and Vulcan Cricket Cage. Parts 5a (male) and 5b (female) are the poles that make up the frame of your cricket and/or baseball batting cage. Parts 5a join at the bottom of parts 5b to create a sturdy hold in the ground. The 3-way connectors are for the corners of your cage, whereas the 4-way connectors are placed along the poles between the corners, where the poles meet. The frame poles are constructed from powder coated 32mm steel for enhanced longevity and resistance to rust. Connectors are manufactured from galvanised steel for maximum durability and resistant to rust & corrosion.
- Replacement Parts for FORTRESS Trapezoid Baseball & Vulcan Cricket Batting Cage
- Connectors (3 & 4-way) and frame poles (parts 5a & 5b) are on offer
- Poles are constructed from 32mm steel for enhanced longevity
- Connectors are manufactured from galvanised steel for maximum durability
- Spare poles/connector parts are resistant to rust thanks to the materials used
Replacement Parts for Baseball & Cricket Batting Cages Specifications
- Connectors Size: 40mm | 1.5in Diameter
- Poles Size: 32mm | 1.25in Diameter
- Poles manufactured from powder coated 32mm steel
- Connectors made from galvanised steel
- All spare parts are rust resistant for enhanced longevity
- Part 5a is 'Male' & Part 5b is 'Female'