Slalom Pole Rubber Base [2.3kg]
Frequently bought together
Secure Grass Placement
The slalom pole rubber base keeps the pole securely in place during all times of use, providing excellent stability for training sessions
Suitable for Multi-Sport
Easy to use for any sport, the rubber base can provide excellent adaptability to conditions, whether indoor, outdoor or astroturf.
The rubber base is capable of fitting in slalom poles with a 25mm circumference and can hold slalom poles up to 6ft high
Get the most out of your slalom poles by using them in all conditions with the slalom pole rubber bases. The heavy duty rubber base will ensure that your slalom poles remain securely in place at all times during use.
The rubber base allows for 8mm pole spikes to be used both indoors and outdoors, as the ground spike slots comfortably in to the rubber base for easy use. The hard-wearing rubber base is suitable for slalom poles with a 25mm circumference and is ideal for holding 6ft high slalom poles.
A regular sight on training pitches up and down the Premier League and beyond, slalom poles are a vital piece of training equipment no matter what the conditions. Ensure you can use yours indoor, on astroturf or outdoor with these 2.3kg rubber bases.
PLEASE NOTE: Rubber bases for slalom poles ONLY. Slalom poles sold separately by Net World Sports.
Weights & Dimensions:
- Suitable for slalom poles with a 25mm circumference
- Base diameter: 27cm
- Ideal for securely holding 6ft high (1.8m) slalom poles with a spiked end
- Weighs 2.3kg - sturdy enough so that it will never blow over in windy conditions, much more stable than other types of base
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Single slalom pole base only
- Slalom pole base is made from heavy duty rubber
- Has hole/slot to accept a 8mm pole spike
- Colour: Black