High quality Ash catch cradle for fielding practice in schools, clubs, and even at home.
They say “catches win matches” and with this traditional-style cricket slip catching practice cradle your close fielders will have no excuses not to claim those match-winning grabs.
A solid steel frame plus classic wooden laths, this piece of cricket training equipment is a tried and tested method of improving hand-eye coordination, reflexes and fielding anticipation.
Our main catch cradle comes with 20 laths (18 plus 2 spare) while replacement packs of 8 or 20 are also available.
Our slip catch cradle can be delivered in 2 configurations. Our Self Assembly package is available for immediate dispatch, although as the name suggests it will require you to fix the laths to the cradle frame.
Alternatively our Fully Assembled package will be sent ready for use with all laths already attached to the frame; However because of the additional manufacturing required for this option there, will be a 2-3 week lead in time until you receive your product.
Net World Sports stocks a range of cricket equipment, batting practice nets, cricket matting, and other essential gear guaranteed to bowl the opposition over!
Cricket Catch Cradle Information:
• Cradle has a 6ft x 4ft steel frame (1.83m x 1.22m)
• Comes with 18 Ash laths + 2 spare
• The Fully Assembled option will arrive ‘ready for action’ with the wooden laths already secured to the cradle frame. Due to additional manufacturing process this will incur a 2-3 week lead-in time
• The Self Assembly option will see the frame, laths and fixing accessories arrive unassembled. The laths will need to be securely screwed to fit the cradle frame. However, this package is available for immediate dispatch
Replacement Laths also available:
• Pack of 8
• Pack of 20
• Replacement laths are specifically designed to fit this catch cradle. Please contact us to ensure they are suitable for your needs