FORZA Alu80 Heavy Duty Socketed Basketball Unit [Schools]
Frequently bought together
IN GROUND BASKETBALL SYSTEM FOR ALL OUTDOOR COURTS
ELITE-LEVEL MARINE PLYWOOD
Manufactured from a thick marine plywood, the ultra-durable outdoor basketball backboard can endure ball impact for years to come and is available for either a practice or match set-up.
ALL-WEATHER DUAL SPRING RIM
Designed to combat against heavy weather, the durable outdoor basketball hoop can firmly retain shape after dunk attempts & ball impact thanks to the unique dual spring.
PREMIUM BASKETBALL POST
The basketball pole, which can be combined with pole padding for player safety, is manufactured from black powder aluminium steel which can be socketed into the ground.
Perfect for school & leisure centres basketball practice or matches, the basketball goal features a black powder coated aluminium steel post for a robust & stable structure when socketed into the ground. Thanks to the premium construction, the in-ground basketball pole & hoop prevents rust and/or corrosion which is essential for outdoor use. Available for either a practice or competitive match set-up, the high-performance backboard is manufactured from ultra-durable 20mm marine plywood to withstand ball impact season after season. The 18in (45.7cm) diameter red powder coated dual spring rim is combined with a 5mm (0.2) braided net, which completes the game ready set-up. The optional pole padding can greatly reduce player injuries & post collision impact for added player safety. Basketball unit is available with or without sockets.
- Features a durable dual sprung steel rim to simply absorb ball velocity & dunks
- Backboard is manufactured from premium marine plywood to withstand consistent ball impact
- The robust black powder coated steel pole provides ideal outdoor use & prevents rust
- Designed to be compatible with post protectors for increased player safety & injury prevention
- Ideal for schools & leisure centres for indoor or outdoor use with a secure fitted structure
Net World Sports offers a wide range of basketball court training & match equipment. For more, please view the Basketball category above.
FORZA ALU80 HEAVY DUTY SOCKETED BASKETBALL UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
- Height: 10ft | 3m
- Steel socket depth: 95cm | 37.4in
- Extension arm length: 87.5cm | 34.4in
- Backboard (practice or match): 48in x 36in or 72in x 42in | 120cm x 90cm or 180cm x 105cm
- OD slam dunk dual spring rim diameter: 18in | 45cm
- Black powder coated aluminium box section post: 80mm x 3mm | 3.1in x 0.1in
- 5mm (0.2in) braided net
- Thick marine plywood backboard
- Red powder coated solid steel ring
- Steel ground sockets
- Basketball rim features enclosed dual spring return mechanism
- Basketball rim is suitable for dunking
- Basketball pole, backboard & rim is ideal for indoor & outdoor use
- Steel sockets feature locking flip top lid
- Available with or without in ground sockets