Tennis Surround System [Model 1] - Posts & Guys
Frequently bought together
This product is unrivaled when it comes to high level garden practice set-ups. The one-piece net design ensures quick use, and the included poles dismantle easily, meaning it can be stored during the winter.
- This surround system package is 10ft (3.05m) wide and 9ft (2.74m) high with a choice of 4 lengths: 20ft (6.1m), 32ft (9.75m), 52ft (15.8m) or 70ft (21.3m).
- One piece drop-in net with roof.
- Net is 2mm HDPE, with 48mm green mesh.
- Poles with ground spikes that can be dismantled into 4 sections for storage.
- Poles are 40mm steel with 8in flared ground spike and are powder coated green.
- Guy cords are PVC coated steel.
- Ground pegs are 8in plated steel.
- 5 year warranty*
A well designed tennis net, engineered for budding and experienced players and designed to use at home, so you can perfect all your tennis strokes. It's easy to assemble and we promise your lawn will succumb to virtually little or no damage. Our simple step-by-step instructions are provided for rapid set up time. *Warranty covers a 5 year period from date of purchase. Warranty covers defects in material or workmanship across all batting cage products.